Most people start smoking for lack of an alternative recreational activity. But the case is different for those that took up smoking as children or during teenage years. Almost ninety nine percent of teenagers and children who take up smoking do it due to peer pressure. But there does come a point in life where one finds the need to quit all the unnecessary habits of youth and’quiting smoking’is usually top of the list.
Starting a smoking habit is easy but stopping is no walk in the park. There are different ways that have been tried in the quest to quit the habit like therapy, rehab and taking herbal medications but now there is another more exciting one on the market, it is called the Smoke Assist Electronic Cigarette.
The electronic cigarette, also known as Smoke Assist Electronic Cigarette, has mimicked a real cigarette both physically and taste wise. It is operates by use of battery and unlike a real cigarette, it releases most of the nicotine, in vapour form, which has been inhaled and produced by a smoker. This ability enables the smoker to cut down on the levels of nicotine inhaled without having any symptoms caused during withdrawal. When using a smoke assist electronic cigarette, the user reduces the intake of tar which poses a threat to the cardiovascular systems and lungs because the nicotine is not being burnt.
Smoke Assist is so effective
By using a Smoke Assist Electronic Cigarette, the smoker is also spared the psychological symptoms that come with withdrawal. According to electronic cigarette reviews, the Smoke Assist Electronic Cigarette is so effective that most of the smokers that have used it to quit smoking have continued usage for several months beyond the point that they no longer use the nicotine solution.
Studies have shown that the electronic cigarette can be a safer alternative to tobacco. One particular study compiled by Health New Zealand, conducted a in-depth analysis of the solution used in e-cigarettes and found that it tested below harmful levels for cancer causing substances and toxins. Compare those results to the more than 50 carcinogenic substances released when smoking!
When using an electronic cigarette, like the Smoke Assist e-cigarette, a smoker can control and slowly wean themselves off the need for nicotine, while still having the sensation smoking. As their habit reduces, so can the amount of nicotine cartridges bought, so their body can adjust slowly to the lower nicotine levels.
We all know the effects of smoking are many and they all have one end product, which is DEATH! But just in case you we’rent aware here are some facts.
- Nicotine is quickly absorbed during smoking and travels fast to the brain, but it also travels to other parts of the body rapidly and can be even found in Breast Milk, so expectant/breastfeeding women can transfer the addiction to their child!
- Inhaling cigarette smoke means you are taking in carbon monoxide which binds the hemoglobin, which in turn helps in the transportation of oxygenated blood, found in the RBC’s thus your body lacking enough oxygenated blood.
- More than 4,000 diferent chemicals have been found in tobacco and tobacco smoke. With more than 60 of these chemicals are known to cause cancer (carcinogens).
- The toxins present in cigarette smoke can affect the immune cells in the body by either impairing their proper function, or altering your immune cell count. This can lead to smokers being more susceptible to severe respiratory conditions like asthma, bronchitis and even pneumonia.
- New evidence suggests that tobacco smoke causes DNA sequence mutation in sperm and the mutation of DNA caused by smoking often leads to chronic injury of the lungs.
Smoking does not have any advantages attached to it so why not stop causing harm to your body and start using the Smoke Assist Electronic Cigarette to relive you off your smoking habit. Most people love the smoke assist because it provides them with the pleasure brought about by smoking without risking their well being health wise. Using electronic cigarettes will also allow you to smoke indoors, for example in restaurants, homes, lobby’s of hotels, inside the car, in the office etc without risking the health of others or inconveniencing them.